domingo, 26 de julho de 2020

English audio only in AC Odyssey (Recently bought the game from Epic Store)

Title. I just bought since Epic offers significantly cheaper deal than Uplay. I'd like to hear Japanese audio, and I did select to install additional language for Japanese from Uplay launcher. However, only English audio shows up in the option menu (files for other languages are present the game's folder)Any insights on this predicament would be appreciated.
Title. I just bought since Epic offers significantly cheaper deal than Uplay. I'd like to hear Japanese audio, and I did select to install additional language for Japanese from Uplay launcher. However, only English audio shows up in the option menu (files for other languages are present the game's folder)Any insights on this predicament would be appreciated.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário