quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2020

Epic Games Store and Epic Games Launcher

I am confused.I have already installed Epic Games Launcher for the Unreal Engine but hearing the news about GTA 5 I thought I could download epic games store to try it out. But I can not. It is insisting in downloading Epic Games Launcher, but I already have it.I have never downloaded a game from epic store. I do not know how it worksI tried to download fortnight in an attempt to get the epic games store but it still insists in installing Epic Games Launcher
I am confused.I have already installed Epic Games Launcher for the Unreal Engine but hearing the news about GTA 5 I thought I could download epic games store to try it out. But I can not. It is insisting in downloading Epic Games Launcher, but I already have it.I have never downloaded a game from epic store. I do not know how it worksI tried to download fortnight in an attempt to get the epic games store but it still insists in installing Epic Games Launcher

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário